Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc.
LOCATION: Home Office - Hunt Valley, Maryland
POSITION TITLE: Retailer Services -- Administrative Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Retailer Services
Founded in 1982, Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. is the world’s largest distributor of English-language comics, graphic novels, games and pop culture products. Headquartered near Baltimore in Hunt Valley, MD, with facilities in Mississippi, New York, and England, Diamond is an international leader in an exciting, growing industry. Distributing the comics and collectibles that have inspired the biggest blockbuster movies of today, Diamond is integral to the success of this market.
The Administrative Assistant position is a FULL TIME, ENTRY LEVEL position in a very busy Retailer Services Department. The position requires 30-40 hours per week and offers some flexibility with scheduling. Reporting to the Retailer Services Department’s Manager, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for, but not limited to, handling administrative duties and functions of the Retailer Services Department.
- Distribute incoming correspondence to appropriate personnel
- Data entry
- Generating weekly/monthly reports
- Occasionally answer incoming calls and help callers connect with appropriate department or staff
- Send order confirmation/status to Diamond accounts
- Collate mailings
- Maintain office supplies
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Assist Retailer Services Manager and Team Leaders as needed
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum high school degree or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Excellent communication skills a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) a plus
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Industry knowledge a plus
- Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc.’s team members enjoy numerous benefits. In addition to working in an exciting office environment with many activities, full-time employees who have successfully completed their probationary period receive:
- Paid leave and vacation time
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Affordable health, vision, dental and life insurance options
- Discounted long-term and short-term disability plan options
- Corporate discounts on cell phone plans, tickets to theme parks, movie theaters, and other activities, and more
- Employee discounts on comic, game, and other collectible products distributed by Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc.
Please forward resume and salary requirements