Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc./Diamond Select Toys LLC
LOCATION: Home Office – Hunt Valley, Maryland
DATE: September, 2020
POSITION TITLE: Account Manager/Data Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Diamond Select Toys & Collectibles, LLC (DST)/Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. (DCD) Data Integration and Business Intelligence Department (DIBI)
The Account Manager/Data Analyst is responsible for maintaining Order Fulfillment for Walgreens & Disney ordering. Reporting to both the DST President and the Director of DIBI, the position is also responsible for troubleshooting receiving issues and monitoring inventory and receiving at the DST CA warehouse (IFS)
- Ability to complete Order Fulfillment for Walgreens, Disney and additional customers using methods as defined per SOP.
- Ability to generate Packing Lists/ASN labels and Bills of Lading and all required forms of paperwork, as required.
- Ability to provide timely information to our customers and vendors as well as work closely with our distribution team.
- Ability to acquire data from all data sources, as required.
- Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes.
- Monitor Freight on Board (FOB) shipments to international buyers.
- Weekly online monitoring of inventory in the DST warehouse.
- Monitoring product receiving for the DST warehouse (average shipments are once a month).
- Troubleshooting receiving issues/concerns with Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc.
- Set up purchase orders from DST to their factories.
- Work with DCD on ASN for international customers.
- Verify DST to DCD purchase orders.
- Monitor DST factory testing and audits.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet deadlines.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel and Word.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills and ability to work on multiple projects with overlapping timelines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amount of data with attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and easily adapt to changes in existing procedure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.