Current Job Openings
Diamond and its affiliated companies are looking for qualified candidates to join our team in various areas.
New opportunities are posted regularly. Check this page for updates!
RETAILER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE - DIAMOND COMIC DISTRIBUTORS
Founded in 1982, Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. is the world’s largest distributor of English-language comics, graphic novels, games and pop culture products. Headquartered near Baltimore in Hunt Valley, MD, with facilities in Mississippi, New York, and England, Diamond is an international leader in an exciting, growing industry. Distributing the comics and collectibles that have inspired the biggest blockbuster movies of today, Diamond is integral to the success of this market.
About this Position
The world’s largest distributor of comics and pop culture goods is searching for a Retailer Services Representative for our energetic Retailer Services department. If you are interested in an opportunity to work from home, or to work in an office with others, while interacting with our customers, then this is the job for you!
Retailer Services Representatives are the “public face” of the company, interacting with our retailer customers around the world. They welcome new customers and familiarize them with our systems and procedures while developing and fostering relationships with new and longtime customers. They assist retailers with order questions or issues, provide information on products, and help retailers identify new products that will be a good fit for their stores. The Representative will enter orders taken via phone, email, or our online portal, and will follow up on any issues reported with the support of their team leads and other team members.
Qualified candidates will have at least one year of customer service or call center experience with excellent communication, data entry, and problem-solving skills. Qualified candidates will be available to work 9:00AM-6:00PM or 10:00AM-7:00PM Monday – Friday. Qualified candidates will be responsible for answering phones, responding to online inquiries, data entry, follow-up and providing excellent customer service to our retailer customers. They will also relay feedback from customers to company management and vendors. Qualified Candidates will demonstrate basic proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel and strong organizational and time-management skills.
Knowledge of the pop culture industry, such as comics, games, and collectibles, is a plus. High school graduates (or equivalent), college graduates and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc.’s team members enjoy numerous benefits. Full-time employees who have successfully completed their probationary period receive:
- Paid leave and vacation time
- The opportunity to participate in a 401(k) retirement plan
- Affordable health, vision, dental and life insurance options
- Discounted long-term and short-term disability plan options
- Corporate discounts on cell phone plans, tickets to theme parks, movie theaters, and other activities, and more
- Employee discounts on comic, game, and other collectible products distributed by Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc.
POSITION TITLE: Sales and Marketing Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Diamond Book Distributors
Diamond Book Distributors (DBD) is looking for a highly organized and aspiring publishing professional with a passion for Graphic Novels and Manga to join its fast-paced sales and marketing team as Sales and Marketing Coordinator, reporting to Director of Publisher Relations and Trade Marketing.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as customer service liaison for sales representative and key accounts
- Navigating multiple internal and external systems to support book title management and sales analysis
- Provide seasonal title presentation support, material collection and publisher outreach
- Coordinate the online catalog presentation process, and related digital assets
- Work with management to craft weekly agendas, generate meeting minutes, and track follow-up
- Coordinate social media schedule and assets
- Assist with other projects as needed
- All other duties as assigned
Please apply if you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Experience or knowledge of book publishing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across multiple teams and businesses
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook, HootSuite, and Mailchimp (or comparable applications)
Diamond Book Distributors (DBD) is a division of Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc., and is dedicated to making a wide selection of its graphic novels and other pop-culture merchandise available to bookstores, libraries, schools, mass merchants worldwide. Based in Hunt Valley, MD, our team of professionals is committed to helping DBD’s client publishers tell their stories and reach new customers. We work to provide insight at every stage of the publishing process — from initial concept, to marketing, sales, and distribution.
Please forward resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org