LOCATION: Home Office – Hunt Valley, Maryland
DATE: March 2019
POSITION TITLE: Part time; Consumer Marketing Digital Content Assistant – Diamond Select Toys (DST)
Reporting to the Consumer Marketing Supervisor, the Part Time Digital Content Assistant will work 20-25 hours a week and will be responsible for developing content objectives, strategies and execution that market and promote Diamond Select Toys’ pop-culture products to toy & statue collecting enthusiasts. This position will ensure the creation of DST’s digital content in the most impactful and efficient fashion; by always putting the consumer in focus to drive overall engagement, sales, and awareness of products available on our E-Commerce sites and other retailers. The Digital Content Assistant will also produce content for a variety of DST family consumer websites and social media platforms.
- Develops and manages content editorial processes (brief, execution and analysis) and develops comprehensive content editorial calendars for DST’s family of websites and platforms.
- Works on the development of original content. Innovates and experiments with articles and story ideas across all digital platforms in collaboration with marketing and graphics teams. Proactively learns about new ways to reach consumers through the development of engaging content.
- Responsible for assisting the marketing and communications efforts on the internet for all lines available from DST and Gentle Giant.
- Help create a weekly e-newsletter to promote toys and collectibles to customers. Review content to be consistent with the site and grow the subscriber base.
- Participate in the production of toy-related videos and product shots for marketing use.
- Participate in discussions & planning for promoting products to comic shop customers with an eye towards developing key marketing and promotions.
- All other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong background in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Strong writing and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of toys and related products.
- Knowledge of content management systems.
- Adobe Dreamweaver skills preferred for HTML email design and creation
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, photo re-sizing skills
- Knowledge of Windows-based computers and programs.
- Ability to multi-task.
Please forward resume and salary requirements.